- THE PERSON
- – Full ACTA and Diploma in Adult & Continuing Education (DACE) is a must.
- – Relevant experience in conducting and developing course wares for industrial equipment.
- – Have strong understanding of the new SSG WSQ Skills Framework and Workplace Safety & Health regulations.
- – Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- THE JOB
- – Design and develop course materials for accreditation with WSQ and or related regulatory requirements.
- – Conduct WSQ Forklift courses and product training at customers’ sites or in-house.
- – Maintain and upkeep course registry records for audit and review by SSG.
- – Review curriculum to ensure compliance with regulatory
2.ADMIN OFFICER, MHE OPERATORS TRAINING
- THE PERSON
- – GCE O to Diploma in Business Administration.
- – 1 to 2 years of administrative role in training organizations/institutions.
- – Strong organizational skills, effective time management and customer-centric focus.
- – Must have IT skills and proficient in Office 365.
- THE JOB:
- – Performs daily transactions in Training Partners (TP) Gateway and Training Management System portal in accordance with regulatory requirements under the Singapore SkillsFuture and Singapore Workforce Framework.
- – Engages with customers’ enquiries, prepares training quotations and accounts for all transactions.
- – Process and corresponds with customers for training request – course details, payments, certificates issuance and collection.
- – Maintain updated records for audits by regulatory bodies.
- – Any other duties as and when assigned.